- Choosing polycarbonate can save a great deal of money, especially if your conservatory is large.
- Polycarbonate roof panels are easy to manipulate if you are planning to build your conservatory yourself
- Polycarbonate reflective insulation can be used to reflect the sun’s heat off your polycarbonate roof and back outside thus keeping your room cooler. You can either have polycarbonate roof windows installed which are already coated with polycarbonate reflective insulation or you can buy it in sheets and install it yourself. Both methods are just as effective.
- You can enjoy the sunshine knowing our polycarbonate roof will keep out harmful UV rays
- Little maintenance is required. Occasional washing with warm soapy water can make polycarbonate roofs look clean and new for years to come
acrylic acrylic cut to size acrylic mirror acrylic mirrors acrylic sheet acrylic sheets acrylic splashback acrylic splashbacks bathroom splashbacks border edging coloured acrylic cutting acrylic cut to size acrylic cut to size mirror cut to size polycarbonate double glazing ecoborder Flexi-edge foamboard foam board greenhouse glass greenhouse glazing greenhouse panels greenhouse panes kitchen splashbacks lawn edging magnetglaze multiwall perspex polycarbonate polycarbonate glazing polycarbonate greenhouse glazing polycarbonate mirror polycarbonate roofing polycarbonate sheets reduce draughts secondary glazing signage sign making splashback splashbacks table protection twin wall twinwall twinwall polycarbonate